VT160 is a thermo-forming and filling machine produced in compliance with G.M.P. regulations (good manufacturing practice). It is suitable for the production of thermo-formed single-dose containers in plastic, aluminum or special papers.
VT160 is suitable for liquids, gels, creams, dense products, semi-dense products and powders for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food and chemical industries.
Main technical specifications:
– Cantilevered structure to allow better operator accessibility during format changeover and cleaning.
– Variable advance pitch from 145 to 175mm: this allows to adapt the shape of the unit-dose to the mould in order to not waste material and to increase the productivity.
– Stand-up containers with flat bottom are possible.
– Ability to produce pelable containers with an osmotic membrane and containers filled with two different products
– Unwinding film devices to avoid the stopping of the machine during the film reel change-over.
|Dimensions||5440 x 2000 x 2300 height (mm)|
|Weight||3600 Kg (two reel version)|
|Production cycles||35 cycles per minute|
|Filling capacity||from 0,2 ml up to 330 ml|
|Used material||COC, ACLAR, BAREX/PE, PVC/SARANEX/PE, PVC/PE,PET/PE, PVC/PVDC/PE, PET/EVOH/PE, ACLAR/PET/PE, PS/PE, PP/PE, plastic laminates coupled with aluminum or paper|
|Machine pitch||175 mm|
|Film thickness||maximum 500 µm|
|Film width||from 120 to 400 mm|
|External reel diameter||500 mm|
|Internal reel diameter||70/76 mm|