The Minivaldose machine is fully automatic and it’s suitable for thermoforming, filling and sealing mono-dose containers in plastic film. This machine is compact and good for small productions. It’s a good compromise between quality and price. The Minivaldose do not need special maintenance procedures and the mold change-over is easy and quick. The Minivaldose is projected in accordance with GMP standards.
Main technical specifications:
– Filling of liquids, semi-liquids, creams, gels and powders.
– Centering of the printing on both the sides of the container (the film must be already printed).
– Possibility of realization of a stand-up container with flat bottom.
– Possibility to use 2 different film at the same time coupled or barriered.
– Possibility to fill the mono-dose with two different products to be mixed only at the use, by pressing.
– As an option you can have two labeling stations.
Film thickness :maximum 500 µm
Film width: 1 ROLL = minimum band 75 mm – maximum band 250 mm
Film width: 2 ROLLS = minimum band 75 mm – maximum band 125 mm
External reel diameter: 550 mm
Internal reel diameter: 70/76 mm
Capacity from 1 to 125 cc
Production cycles: 30 cycles per minute (the cycles may vary on the basis of the viscosity of the product to be injected into the doses, the chosen shape and the employed film).
|Dimensioni||2753 x 790 x 2063 height(mm)|
|Cicli di produzione||30 cycles per minute|
|Capacità di riempimento||from 0,5 ml up to 125 ml|
|Materiali impiegati||PET+EVOH+PE, PET+PE, PP+PE, PP+EVOH+PE, PP, PVC+PE, PS+PE, Aluminium + paper + PE, Aluminum + osmotic membrane, BAREX, COC|
|Passo macchina||56,2 mm|