The Minivaldose machine is fully automatic and it’s suitable for thermoforming, filling and sealing mono-dose containers in plastic film. This machine is compact and good for small productions. It’s a good compromise between quality and price. The Minivaldose do not need special maintenance procedures and the mold change-over is easy and quick. The Minivaldose is projected in accordance with GMP standards.
Thermoprinter V50, developped in Valmatic, to print film in 1 color, located at the beginning of the machine before the thermoforming station.
Main technical specifications:
– Filling of liquids, semi-liquids, creams, gels and powders.
– Centering of the printing on both the sides of the container (the film must be already printed).
– Possibility of realization of a stand-up container with flat bottom.
– Possibility to use 2 different film at the same time coupled or barriered.
– Possibility to fill the mono-dose with two different products to be mixed only at the use, by pressing.
– As an option you can have two labeling stations.
Film thickness :maximum 500 µm
Film width: 1 ROLL = minimum band 75 mm – maximum band 250 mm
Film width: 2 ROLLS = minimum band 75 mm – maximum band 125 mm
External reel diameter: 550 mm
Internal reel diameter: 70/76 mm
Capacity from 1 to 125 cc
Production cycles: 30 cycles per minute (the cycles may vary on the basis of the viscosity of the product to be injected into the doses, the chosen shape and the employed film).
|Dimensions||2753 x 790 x 2063 height(mm)|
|Production cycles||30 cycles per minute|
|Filling capacity||from 0,5 ml up to 125 ml|
|Used material||PVC/PE, PET/PE, PVC/PVDC/PE, PET/EVOH/PE, PP/PET/EVOH/PE, ACLAR/PET/PE, PS/PE, PP/PE, PCTFE/PET/PE/EVOH/PE, PP/COC/PP/PE, PP/COC/EVOH/PP, plastics laminated coupled with Aluminium or Paper|
|Machine pitch||56,2 mm|
|Building materials||Stainless steel AISI 304 + ERGAL 55|